Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ZIGBEE .doc ---A WIRELESS MESH (Paper Presentation)

ABSTRACT

Wireless is hot but is it more then just a buzz? About 2 years ago I would have said that it is more a buzz then practical. The progress made with wireless technology has been very big. Today it’s not a buzz; it’s something to really take into consideration!

For the last few years, we've witnessed a great expansion of remote control devices in our day-to-day life. Five years ago, infrared (IR) remotes for the television were the only such devices in our homes. Now I quickly run out of fingers as I count the devices and appliances I can control remotely in my house. This number will only increase as more devices are controlled or monitored from a distance. To


…………….So on ..........(download any of the following links to get complete paper presentation in word document)

Photobucket

Ziddu Link

Uploaded.to Link

Mediafire Link

Adrive Link

Rapidshare Link

No comments:

Post a Comment